We are proud to be one of the first practices in Centreville, Va and the surrounding areas of Chantilly, Manassas, Clifton and Fairfax, to offer these revolutionary new contact lenses.
Biofinity Energys is designed for all-day wear and uses a two-fold approach to combat device-induced discomfort: Multiple front-surface aspheric curves across the entire optical zone simulate positive power in the center of the lens, which helps reduce strain on eye muscles as a wearer’s gaze repeatedly moves from screen to off-screen and back.
The lenses consolidate new optical properties, a propelled silicone hydrogel material, and a smooth, actually wettable surface for dependable solace, as indicated by CooperVision. Aquaform technology attracts and binds the water throughout the lens. Long silicone chains improve oxygen transmissibility and decreased silicone content results in a low modulus for delicate quality and adaptability, upgrading solace and fitting flexibility.
Biofinity Energys – Contact Lens that Combats Digital Eye Strain
- Biofinity is a high performing silicone hydrogel soft contact lens and is the most innovative material available in soft contact lenses.
- High oxygen performance for whiter, healthier eyes Soft and moist lens material for better all day comfort
- Patented round lens edge provides better comfort Aspheric front surface delivers sharper, high definition vision
- Softer and higher water content than other silicone hydrogels promotes a more comfortable wearing experience.
- Naturally wettable surface without the need for wetting agents or surface treatments reduces lens deposits
- Convenient monthly replacement schedule Approved for up to 6 nights/7 days of continuous